JA Resorts & Hotels-managed Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles has launched a new Premium All-Inclusive Supplement at the award-winning property.
This Supplement allows guests to enter into a complete JA heartfelt hospitality experience at the secluded five-star resort, which has been hailed as a hidden gem in the Indian Ocean.
Enchanted Island Resort is situated in an exclusive location amidst five acres of natural greenery within the protected Sainte Anne National Marine Park. Holiday-makers to the resort can relish in tranquillity encircled by white sand, turquoise water and lush tropical flora.
Effective immediately, the Premium All-Inclusive Supplement is available to guests, staying a minimum of three nights, for HKD 1,348 per person per day (US $173, children between eight and up to 12 years) and HKD 1,652 per person (US $212, ages 12 and up). With this, guests can enjoy additional experiences such as all food and beverages served in the Bounty Restaurant and the Castaway Bar; room service throughout the day; minibar replenished every day; alcoholic beverages, served from 9am–11pm; and a 25 per cent discount on all spa treatments.
Sitting alongside Castaway Bar, the Bounty Restaurant overlooks the resort’s main swimming pool and serves contemporary international and Creole cuisine. In-villa dining and private gourmet experiences enhance the culinary choices on offer.
Leisure facilities include an exclusive stretch of private beach, a beautifully landscaped swimming pool, and complimentary use of snorkelling equipment and kayaks. Guests will also be able to enjoy an exotic menu of treatments and therapies at the resort’s Serena Spa. In addition to wellness experiences, the spa offers yoga sessions on request, a gym, and a number of holistic therapies.
The boutique-style resort features a total of eight one-bedroom Private Pool Villas and two Enchanted Signature two-bedroom villas, which have been designed to reflect the island’s traditional Creole-Seychellois architecture. This makes it perfect for a romantic and secluded getaway.
Each villa has its own private infinity pool, direct walkway to the beach, outdoor deck and rain shower, French bathtub, king-size bed, LED television with satellite channels, DVD player, iPod docking station, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The resort has been created around the original environment of the island, making each villa merge and flow with the natural landscape. Even the teak villas are designed in a neutral palette to blend in.
The family designing the exclusive getaway has ensured no coral was harmed during construction. They brought in materials on a barge that floated safely above the reef; no tree was uprooted; and not even a boulder was rolled from its natural resting place.
Vegetables and herbs are home-grown in the hotel’s own greenhouse. Activities on offer are limited to low-impact water sports, such as snorkelling and kayaking, which do not disturb the natural environment.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge—Prince William and Kate Middleton—spent their honeymoon in the Seychelles in 2011, as did Hollywood royalty George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin in 2014.
- Only found in the Seychelles, the coco-de-mer is the largest seed in the world. It can grow to half a meter in diameter and up to 30 kilograms in weight! It is strictly forbidden to take the coco-de-mer out of the country without permission.
- Although close to the equator, the Seychelles’ average yearly temperature is a pleasant 27°C.
- There are about 115 tropical islands in the Republic of Seychelles.
- Victoria, the capital city of Seychelles, is one of the smallest capitals in the world.
- The Seychelles are home to the world’s oldest living animal—a giant aldabra tortoise named Jonathan, who clocks in at 184 years old!
- … and finally, Prince William and Kate Middleton were presented with the allegedly aphrodisiac coco-de-mer “love nut” as a wedding present from the Seychelles foreign minister.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Premium All-Inclusive Supplement is effective immediately for any stays three nights or more. The meal plan supplement quoted is per person, per day. For ages 12 years and up, the full supplement will be applicable. The Supplement is fixed and cannot be combined with any other contracted promotions and/or tactical offers. JA Resorts & Hotels reserve the right to withdraw or amend the offers at any given time.
For further information on JA Resorts & Hotels and its luxurious properties, please visit jaresortshotels.com.
Whether you are planning a holiday or just daydreaming about the Seychelles, check out these books!
Written by: Adriane Rysz