The philosophy of the Argentario Golf & Spa Resort revolves around the pursuit of wellness and respect for the environment. The five-star hotel, located next to Porto Ercole on the Tuscan coast in Italy, is now offering a special luxury spa package for two from €190 (US $220) per person per night.
The Resort includes 73 rooms and 1 cottage with incredible views over the golf course, Monte Argentario’s landscape or Orbetello Lagoon. The hotel is surrounded by cork-oak woods and centuries-old olive trees in Tuscany’s Maremma, home to deer, squirrels and wild boars.
Luxury spa package
- One 50-minute spa treatment, per person
- Selection of herbal teas and infusions in the relaxation zone
- Spa access with use of pools, gym, fitness courses, sauna, Kneipp circuit, Turkish bath and thalassotherapy
- Special discounts: 10 per cent off treatments in the wellness centre, 50 per cent off 18-hole green fee, 10 per cent off in the Dama Dama restaurant, 10 per cent off at the pro shop
- Buffet breakfast
- Use of driving range
- Use of tennis courts, jogging paths and small football pitch
- Garage parking
Wellness, fitness and food
This Tuscan resort offers a heated indoor pool, an outdoor pool, thalassotherapy and Kneipp pools, as well as a humid zone, relaxation area and a fitness gym. Outdoor sports lovers will enjoy the three tennis courts, a football field and jogging trails. The beautiful Tuscan coast and countryside will satisfy those wanting to get back to nature.
At the Dama Dama restaurant, Chef Riccardo Cappelli creates menus based on local and seasonal ingredients. These ingredients often come directly from the Resort’s vegetable garden and orchard. The restaurant also follows the innovative Wellbeing Method cuisine conceived by nutritionist Luca Naitana. The Mediterranean-type diet favours fresh and seasonal fruit and vegetables, extra virgin olive oil, white meat and fresh fish.
Argentario Golf Resort & Spa sustainability
The resort is committed to implementing the practices of eco-sustainability: protecting nature and the environment and operating in a sustainable way are fundamental values for the property.
- Reducing waste and optimising energy use
- Laundry management and space heating to maximise water and energy savings
- Sustainability practices in the kitchen with regional and seasonal products
- Participating in “Committed to Green” eco-compatibility certification program of the Italian Golf Federation
- Electric car charging stations and on-site rental of the exclusive Wi-Bikes by Piaggio, last-generation pedal assist e-bikes
- Promoting the territory of Maremma Tuscany through cultural and sports events and co-marketing efforts.
See the Argentario website for more amazing offers under the Tuscan sun or book here NOW!
Written By: Adriane Rysz